POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Hey! : Re: Hey! Server Time
7 Sep 2024 01:20:13 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Hey!
From: Darren New
Date: 30 Oct 2008 12:25:32
Message: <4909dffc$1@news.povray.org>
Gail wrote:
> People here don't know how to drive in
> rain, forget snow.

Same here. It rained while I was signing the paperwork for my house, and
on the way home, about 25-30 miles, we saw no less than six cars on
their roofs. Not just off the road, mind, but actually upside-down.

And in Georgia, they close everything if there's snow on the ground. All
schools, government buildings, banks, everything shuts down if there's
any white on the ground at all.  At least they know they're clueless. :-)

--
Darren New / San Diego, CA, USA (PST)